rethinking
the
modern
desk.
this desk is genius!

Is a stack a stack
,
only if a stack, can be stacked
without stacks on top of the desk?


Donald Judd,
desk and two chairs, 1992, 2003


















where did I put my stapler?
it must be in the lower ballroom,
or was it in the foyer?

or, meet me on the upper balcony for drinks at 6?


Vincent Olinet, 2010
go here..













Mr Sottsass,
Litta Desk, 1986
do you need more Litta?
go here...


need I say more?















Gaetano Pesce
desk



wtf?, this desk is amazing!

it's as if the whole world just melted right onto
the surface...
this desk makes me want to pull some crayons out
and get right to work. awesome!








----





rethinking
the
modern
desk.
2010



----------
most images pulled directly from
the wright auction catalog.
i think i have lost weeks off my life
reading their catalogs... thank you!



------

You have read this article desk / elements of a room with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/04/rethinking-modern-desk.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...