Gaetano Pesce, 2008

8
arm floor lamp

54 arm veiling lamp






























I'll admit. I can't stop thinking about Gaetano Pesce. His speech last year at the Hammer Museum was one of my highlights of last year, and his show at the Italian Cultural Center was surreal-ly greatness. Plastics, Resins, lamps, tables, all melting into a discussion about politics, personal freedom, and a conscious choice to be an individual in a consumer driven culture. On days when I feel lost, one quick glance at a multicolored Pesce object always makes me feel better. Thanks Gaetano.








Pesce lamps sourced from
Nilufar, Milan... go here for more..
You have read this article ceiling lamp / floor lamps / gaetano pesce / italian design with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2011/03/gaetano-pesce-2008-8-arm-floor-lamp-54.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...