take me away from these simple feelings.
take me away from these simple feelings.
take me away from these simple feelings.












I would never want to take you with me
Until you're open and grab my hand
I would never wish this much on you
Until you like to live that fast



















You stand here in my place
Feel the warmth upon your face
Stand back and start to smile
You now have time
You now have will




simple feelings:

1. Andy Coolquitt
2. Rebecca Warren, bronze on MDF and wheels, 2003, by The Renaissance Society, at the University of Chicago. Mind-melting programming.


lyrics by kitchens of distinction., "drive that fast"












---------------------
You have read this article 90's songs become art / andy coolquitt / drive that fast / kitchens of distinction / rebecca warren / when art becomes a power ballad / when squares have wheels with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2011/02/take-me-away-from-these-simple-feelings.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...