this is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time.
thank south willard for posting this.
this makes me happy!


Kittens inspired by kittens!!!!!!
We are wine bottles!
I’m at work!
Brain storm!
Magic!
I want pie! I want beef jerky!
Ahhhhh!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I am a secret agent…
We are in Hawaii!
Double head!
I’m a magician!
I’m a rabbit!
Im her mom!
No she’s not!
We are eating pepper and chips!
Lalal ala lalaala lalalaala lalaalla laa la
Wrestling!
Hungry
Ba ba chic a wa wa wa wah
Yuck!
I am weird
Cuckoo Cuckoo
I have to go potty ! (look down to his feet)
Pissssssssssssssss
Ahhhh!!!
Im bored! Aren’t you? I am too!
You have read this article videos with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-funniest-thing-i-have-seen-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...