power ballads....
power beds....
power box.....













"I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older"




















"We're leaving together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?"





images:

1. Zanotta Design, bed, 2010
2. Mika Tajima, A Facility Based on Change, 2010 Herman Miller Action Office I panels, canvas, acrylic, silkscreen, paper, pins, clips, Elizabeth Dee Gallery





power ballad text:
Foreigner, I Want to Know What Love Is, & Europe, The Final Countdown"










-------------------------
You have read this article power ballads / when art becomes a power ballad / zanotta design with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2011/01/power-ballads.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...