restaurant design :
bestor architecture,
pitfire pizza







A friend sent me some images of Barbara Bestor's latest project, Pitfire Pizza, on the westside of Los Angeles. Bestor's work is widely known here in Los Angeles, especially on the East Side (other projects include, Intelligentsia S.L. and Lou Wine Bar). Her recent move into restaurant interiors has me excited for so many reasons. It's nice to see the bold splashes of color mixed with natural plywoods.

As much as I adore the "dark nostagia" trend, speakeasy style, it's nice to see these hot yellows and reds be put into action!! I adore her casual vibe mixed with good hard design. Plus, the exterior kinda reminds me of a gigantic lego, and that's just awesome! I have a feeling Sottsass would be very proud.















plywood bar with marble countertops and
yellow powder coated stools, oh my!



















I wonder the source of those yellow lamps hanging?
Excited to go grab some pizza soon here....








restaurant design :
bestor architecture,
pitfire pizza




--------------------------------

You have read this article architecture / barbara bestor / interior design / restaurant with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/09/restaurant-design-bestor-architecture.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...