In the Penetrable the beholder is really part of the work.
The Penetrable is a work which has attained its object.
It can be reconstructed without my help.
I think that is the real meaning of conceptual art.











Rafael Soto,
Penétrable BBL bleu, 1999,




In the future as in the past, my art will remain linked to the uncertain, taking care not to try to express the permanent, the unchangeable. For I have never sought to show reality caught at one precise moment, but, on the contrary, to reveal universal change, of which temporality and infinitude are the constituent values.

The universe, I believe, is uncertain and unsettled.
The same must be true of my work
.





Rafael Soto
more here.
You have read this article 1999 / blue / conceptual art / rafael soto / sculpture / venzuela with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-penetrable-beholder-is-really-part.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...