the
light
will
eventually
come
for
us.













"One day I read an interview with the Algerian film director, Abdel Kechiche. He stated that his cinema was the reflection of his life, his personal story. My father died when I was three and I experienced very strong emotions and a great deal of suffering. I don’t like to interpret these emotions, but I sometimes think that they gave rise to my sense of revolt in relation to bourgeois false appearances and social injustice. If I am interested in the world of poor people, it is because I enjoy being with people who have difficult lives, and who have stories to tell. My life involves thinking about my photography work every day; it is about interpreting other people’s thoughts, expressing my ideas, having experiences and understanding how to do things. I can not imagine myself separately from my work.

What is important?
What makes me get out of bed every morning?
What attaches me to this place?
How can I continue to evolve?
These are the questions I ask in this work and for me the answer lies in the feelings one has for others, in the love for one’s family.

These are the basic, essential things."


- Andre Cepada















































the
light
will
eventually
come
for
us.


1 and 2. Andre Cepada... here....
3. Andrew Moore.













-----------------------------
You have read this article interiors / light / light filled rooms / photography with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/07/the-light-will-eventually-come-for-us.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...