spring winds. 2010

when photos
become songs.















-- -- --



"Love calls like the wild birds--
it's another day.
A Spring wind blew my list of things to do...away."




-- -- --






















-- --

"In a mucked up lovely river, I cast my little fly.
I look at that river and smell it and it makes me wanna cry.
Oh to clean our dirty planet, now there's a noble wish,
and I'm puttin my shoulder to the wheel 'cause I wanna catch some fish."


-- --

























-- --

But yesterday I had a vision,
beneath the tree where we once talked,
of an old couple burning their love letters
so their children won't be shocked.













images via Chad States, Cruising, photography
lyrics via greg brown, srping wind.



You have read this article when photos become songs with the title spring winds. 2010. You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/06/spring-winds-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "spring winds. 2010"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...