I know it's not allowed,
but you sure didn't seem to mind












"Oh, I can tell that you feel alive

And I won't disturb you in your time of rebirth
Please, when your taking your time with me
Please tell me that I'm making you feel weary
It's not the age I feel when by your side


I think you're over this, but I'm not finished with your kisses
I know it's not allowed, but you sure didn't seem to mind
If you continue being so kind, I don't think that I could stop trying
I saw you out today, just walking back from some hot place"



lyrics by Avi Buffalo.
Summer Cum.




---------

image by Andrew Lord,
Andrew Lord: between my hands to water falling,
selected works from 1990 to 2010 May 15 - August 21, 2010
now in Los Angeles
at Santa Monica Museum. Run!


Andrew Lord is a British artist working in New York and the Netherlands, who, from his earliest exhibitions in the late 1970s, has explored sculptural and pictorial concerns through clay, plaster, beeswax, bronze, video, drawing, and printmaking. Lord’s work transforms sensation into physical form—charged with emotion, reflection, physical identity, and personal history.









- - - - - - - -


You have read this article avi buffalo / summer cum / when ceramics become songs with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-know-its-not-allowed-but-you-sure.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...