TRIPS 1980's




Roberta's Trip F
: Al Held
&
Eric's Trip: Sonic Youth





























"we tore down the world, and put up four walls
I breathe in the myth
I'm over the city, fucking the future
I'm high and inside yr kiss

we can't see clear
but what we see is a alright
we make up what we can't hear
and then we sing all night

scattered pages and shattered lights
a jacknife and a dream
there's something moving over there on the right
like nothing I've never seen

this is eric's trip"






Trips (1980s)
1. Al Held, "Roberta's Trip F", 1985 acrylic on canvas
2. Sonic Youth, off Daydream Nation, 1988, vinyl. (changed my life)





.
You have read this article headtrips / music / paintings / road trips / trips / videos / when paintings become songs with the title TRIPS 1980's. You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/03/trips-1980.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TRIPS 1980's"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...