the height of summer, (i know where the sun is.)



"tomorrow

in
a
year."











"In the morning
I went down to the beach
and gazed out to the sea
Suddenly I was only a leaf
and you were an ancient flower."


















"When I"m away do you think of me
or is it only when I'm present
on the cliff
I lay my head down now
I know where the sun is."









images by kirsten kay thoen..
see more work here.
i've become obsessed by these images, lightboxes, lamps?

lyrics, by the knife, "the height of summer" from
the amazing album "tomorrow in a year". get it!









-------
You have read this article jj / lamps / lamps. photography / lightboxes / summer with the title the height of summer, (i know where the sun is.). You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/03/the-height-of-summer-i-know-where-sun-is.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the height of summer, (i know where the sun is.)"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...