matthew dear
listen here...

Do you think about it being some sort of revival?

I don’t think so. It’s hard. I mean, when I’m in it, I’m just making music, you know. I’ve always been very honest to my inspirations, I’ve always thought of my production of just channeling a lot of music I’ve heard through my life. Anything from talking heads, David Bowie, to Adonis, old Roman Fluegel tracks on Klang out of Germany. I have so many inspirations and so many observations, that it’s really hard to pinpoint what comes from what. So yeah, I’m sure in a sense it’s a revival because I’m re-hashing all these things in my head that I’ve heard and maybe other people do the same. But it’s not a calculated revival.
You have read this article music with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2009/04/matthew-dear-listen-here.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...