"a fat blue line never lies (dies), this was the time, that was the place (future)."

custom resource
11
vs
franco gavagni 81





"And I still find it so hard
To say what I need to say
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me
Just how I should feel today" (here)



images:

1. Custom Resource Studio. : interiors + products + fabrication.
397 Bridge Street 3rd Floor Brooklyn New York 11201

2. Coffee table from Franco Gavagni Italy circa 1980 Coffee table in blue fractal resin, Double geometrical feet, Rectangular-shaped top, via Galerie Yves Gastou 12 rue Bonaparte








----------------------
You have read this article blue monday / blue table / minimal coffee tables / new order with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-fat-blue-line-never-lies-dies-this.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...