"bend me, twist me, pull my hair"
aka
"x marks the rot"












"bend me, twist me, pull my hair"

aka
"x marks the rot"

images:


1. Claesson Koivisto Rune is a Swedish multidisciplinary design/architecture office based in Stockholm, Sweden. It was founded in 1995 by former University College of Arts classmates Mårten Claesson, Eero Koivisto and Ola Rune. The office's design work spans from jewellery to toothbrushes to large buildings. Represented in Sweden, Japan, France, Germany, USA and Uruguay, their architectural language has been called 'the epitome of the aesthetics of the new millennium' (Paula Antonelli, Design Curator at MoMA)[1].

Their furniture and product designs have been produced in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, England, Italy, USA and Japan. Claesson Koivisto Rune are the subject of five biographical publications, and their works appear in some 130 design/architecture books. They were the first Swedish achitectural office to be invited to exhibit at the international section of the Venice Biennale of architecture in 2004. text from here


2. Martos Gallery is pleased to present a solo exhibition of new works by Davina Semo. WE BEGIN WITH THE NOISE presents works that repurpose the ubiquitous industrial landscape of chains, concrete and glass. The works are made by etching, distressing, shattering and bending raw materials. Much like heaps of scrap metal and collaged debris found on sidewalks and alleys, these works retain the forms of their own transformations.








---------------------
You have read this article bend me / Claesson Koivisto Rune / davina semo / martos gallery / twist me with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2011/09/bend-me-twist-me-pull-my-hair-aka-x.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...