lighting the cellar.

"give
me
your
watchword."












"ooh, let me take a candle to a cellar tonight
and I'd like to take some matches there and set it alight
I can, cos I've seen those kind of places before
ooh, I'd like to have a party in a cellar tonight
and I'd love to have a party but it wouldn't be right"














let me take a candle to a cellar tonight
and you should see the parties we've had before
give me the time, give me the time
give me your watchword, give me whatever you like
(soon we'll be free)









Lamps by Stiffel, 1960, brass, enamel and steel.

Lyrics by The Sundays, "I Won".
go here to hear the song...







.
You have read this article lamps / when lamps become songs with the title lighting the cellar.. You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2010/02/lighting-cellar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "lighting the cellar."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...