louise bourgeois

"I am not what I am, I am what I do with my hands."


"My early work is the fear of falling. Later on it became the art of falling. How to fall without hurting yourself. Later on it is the art of hanging in there."

Destruction of the Father / Reconstruction of the Father:
Writings and Interviews, 1923-1997
"Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern."

"Sometimes it is necessary to make a confrontation – and I like that. "
You have read this article drawing / prints with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://gigibytes.blogspot.com/2009/03/louise-bourgeois-i-am-not-what-i-am-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...